Friday, January 22, 2010

Slater Mill Marketplace


I'm doing my first craft show! I'm teaming up with a couple friends from Knitaholics RI to form Island Fiber Co-operative for the Slater Mill Marketplace being held Saturday for the Knitting Weekend. There's tons of classes and other knit-centric events going on. I'm excited and nervous and exhausted from getting everything ready to go.



I did a dry run with my new wire storage rack and found that it wasn't so easy to set up with my 8-year old sized hands. I figured out how to display my spinning fibers and realized how little reclaimed yarn and Maki I have. I really need to get the husband to help me cut up all the PVC we have to build my Maki winder that I designed. I'll be able to really crank them out then and custom orders will be easier too.


No comments: