Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Climbing Scarecrow

Scarecrow means business - Acrylic and Collage, 6"x8"

Climbing the corporate ladder is especially tough when you're a scarecrow.

I shall explain: The theme this week for my Art Motivation group is "scarecrow." Which I decided to combine with this week's IF prompt (climbing) when the Art Doll I was making just wasn't working out. I don't know where on earth this sentence came from, but here she is...a scarecrow trying to make her name in the business world.

I do still want to make that Art Doll for my soon to be Etsy shop. This is approximately what she will look like. I was going to give her some appropriate scarecrow props, but now I'm thinking she'll need a briefcase instead.

3 comments:

Katie Jeanne Wood said...

ah! i like to do the same thing - combine. otherwise, there just isn't enough hours in the day. i want to do it all!!! :)

Kris-Tea said...

Very good painting! Clever :)

Peter Breese said...

Hilarious, yes I do believe it would be difficult.

Thank you so much for your kind comments.